End of the year is all about the Christmas holidays and endless parties, gatherings and potluck’s. Other than shopping for gifts, I am also excited about the party foods I get to enjoy this time of year, plus the good times with friends and family.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Today, I am going to share with you a great party food recipe that you can bring to a holiday gathering, which is these amazing and mouthwatering ranch chicken bites.
This recipe has been tried and tested by me a few times, very easy to make, fuss-free, but a perfect food to bring to any parties and social events this holiday season.
These ranch chicken bites are moist, juicy, flavorful, and take only 10 minute active time to whip up. There is no deep-frying as you bake the chicken in the oven.
We all love ranch dressing so I used Hidden Valley The Original Ranch to marinate the chicken.
The ranch dressing seals in all the juicy flavors of the chicken and keep them tender. Then, I coat the chicken generously with Panko (Japanese bread crumbs) and grated Parmesan cheese.
Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes and you are done. To make life easier, pack the chicken bites in a Glad Food Storage Container, with some broccoli or carrots, and you are ready to go. Just before you leave, make sure you bring along your Ranch dressing as a dip.
Holiday gathering can be stressful sometimes but if you follow my recipe and instructions, you and your family/friends will be in for a great treat. For the ingredients shopping, head over to Walmart, the perfect resource for holiday entertaining!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Glad & Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 311 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Ranch Chicken Bites Recipe
Ranch Chicken Bites – easy chicken nuggets recipe with ranch dressing, panko and Parmesan cheese. Homemade, crispy, moist and so good!
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley The Original Ranch
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup panko or bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat the oven to 400F.
- 2Marinate the chicken with the ranch dressing, salt and black pepper. Mix the panko with Parmesan cheese.
- 3Coat the chicken generously with panko mixture. Arrange them nicely on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 4Bake for 12-14 minutes until they turn light to golden brown. Serve immediately with the Ranch dressing.