It’s back-to-school season again and I have an amazing recipe to share with you—this super easy and delicious tortilla chips-crusted chicken bites, made with O Organics organic chicken tenders!
Other Recipes You Might Like
When it comes to making healthy school lunches for my 5-year old pre-schooler, I am all about buying good, organic and high-quality ingredients. I live 2 minutes away from a nice Albertson’s and I can find O Organics products there.
O Organics offers over 400 products from chicken, eggs, milk to sweet apple slices, all certified organic by USDA. For the busy working moms, you can always opt for healthy lunch box solutions such yogurt, lunch meat, string cheese, pita chips, deli dips and deli roasted chicken!
The sweet thing is the price is really reasonable compared to other brands.
For other quick, easy, and healthy back-to-school lunch recipes using O Organics products, please check it out here. You can also check out this DIY Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Leather video on YouTube.
Comments submitted may be displayed on other websites owned by the sponsoring brand.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 256 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 4 oz (125g) tortilla chips
- 8 oz (230g) chicken tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
- 3 dashes smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (207°C). Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Crush the tortilla chips with a food processor. Set aside in a big bowl.
- Season the chicken with salt, ground black pepper and smoked paprika. Coat the chicken tender with the all-purpose flour, shake off the excess, dip in the beaten egg, and then coat evenly with the tortilla chips. Lay on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat the steps until all chicken are coated.
- Bake for 15 minutes and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.