Brownie Butter Cake Recipe, in cupcake size. Sinful chocolate brownie topped with rich buttery cake on top, with chocolate sauce and sprinkles! Sugary heaven!
Recently, she downsized the original recipe and make it into mini brownie butter cake, which is precisely miniature cupcake of brownie butter cake.
They are still every bit buttery, sinfully rich, chocolatey, and now they are even more pleasing to the eyes because of the smaller package.
Just check out all these pictures, isn’t it better when everything is smaller?
You don’t even have to slice the cake into pieces, and each person gets one, or two, or three of this wonderful mini brownie butter cake.
The idea of this mini brownie butter cake is pretty simple.
The bottom part is everyone’s favorite brownie, and the top part is rich butter cake.
To make these mini brownie butter cake into full-blown cupcakes, my contributor drizzled them with some chocolate sauce and topped with some sprinkles.
You can also serve them with some fruits such as sliced strawberry.
The possibility is endless, it’s totally up to you how you want to dress up your mini brownie butter cake!
This is a great recipe as many of you had attempted the brownie butter cake recipe when we shared it in October last year.
Many of you left raving comments and reviews.
If you have a party, be it for adults or kids, this recipe is a sure-fire hit.
I am going to make this mini brownie butter cake to a kid’s party soon, and I am very sure that both the adults and kids will enjoy this very much.
You should also check out the mini nutella cheesecake recipe that we shared recently. Happy baking!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 284 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Mini Brownie Butter Cake Recipe
Brownie Butter Cake Recipe, in cupcake size. Sinful chocolate brownie topped with rich buttery cake on top, with chocolate sauce and sprinkles! Sugary heaven.
- 140 grams Dark Chocolate (broken into pieces) (5 oz.)
- 50 grams Butter (¼ cup)
- 50 grams Brown sugar (¼ cup)
- 1 Egg
- 35 grams All-purpose flour (¼ cup)
- 120 grams Butter (½ cup)
- 100 grams Sugar (I reduced by 1 Tbsp) (½ cup)
- 2 Eggs
- 120 grams All-purpose flour (1 cup)
- 2 grams Baking powder (¼ tsp)
- 50 ml Fresh milk (3 ½ Tbsp)
- 1Lightly grease a muffin pan. Set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- 3To make brownie, melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Remove and leave to cool slightly. Stir in brown sugar until blended.
- 4Add in egg, mix well. Fold in flour, mix until well combined. Spoon a heap tablespoon of batter into each cavity of your muffin pan. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool while making butter cake.
- 5To make butter cake, beat butter with sugar until creamy. Add in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 6Fold in sifted flour and baking powder, alternately add in fresh milk, mix to form batter.
- 7Spoon the batter over brownies, about 2/3 full. Bake in oven at 180C/350F for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- 8Let cool completely, serve it plain or garnish with fresh fruit, or drizzle with chocolate sauce as desired.
1. I am using allrecipes.com conversion chart for this recipe.
2. This is the same recipe as Brownie Butter Cake . Since the size of the cake has changed to cupcake, thus the temperature and baking time has changed accordingly.
3. If mini cheesecake pan is used, this recipe yield about 18 cakes.