Roasted Baby Potatoes Recipe
I love Roasted Baby Potatoes!
They have a delicious, satisfying crunch on the outside while keeping the insides soft and flavorful. This recipe is very simple to make and only uses a few ingredients.
Roasting potatoes is a classic way to make a side dish. Both kids and adults love them!
Other Recipes You Might Like
What Baby Potatoes are Best for Roasting?
I used red-skinned baby potatoes! You can use your favorite kind.
I like how colorful red-skinned potatoes are. They add some beautiful variety to your table.
These Roasted Baby Potatoes only need 20 minutes of roasting time in the oven before they’re perfect and ready to enjoy!
Roasted Baby Potatoes With the Skin On
You don’t need to peel potatoes before roasting!
Leaving the skin on actually gives them a wonderful, crispy crunch on the outside.
They also do not need to be boiled. Just wash your potatoes and they’re ready to go.
Hooray for the easiest prep ever!
Roasting Potatoes for Meal Prep
These potatoes can keep for 3-5 days in the refrigerator after roasting.
This makes them a really great dish to use for meal prep!
You can make a double batch at the beginning of the week and then use them for lunches, dinners, or even as a breakfast food!
How Many Calories in Roasted Baby Potatoes?
This recipe has just 181 calories per serving, making it a healthy side dish to enjoy with your favorite meals. Learn how to roast baby potatoes with this easy recipe today!
What Dishes To Serve with this Recipe?
Serve this dish with protein based mains. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 lb baby potatoes (red or yellow)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Rinse the baby potatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Slice the bigger potatoes horizontally.
- Transfer the potatoes to an oven-safe skillet (cast-iron preferred) Add the olive oil, garlic powder, salt, ground black pepper, garlic and chopped parsley. Stir to combine well.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 20 minutes, or until the potatoes turn golden brown, tender and cooked through. Serve immediately.
I used red baby potatoes. You may use any baby potatoes you like.
Amount Per Serving Calories 181Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 279mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 3gSugar 1gProtein 4g