Last weekend, I went up to the bay area to attend a good friend’s wedding.
The wedding was set in the beautiful seaside town of Santa Cruz, in a nice resort by the tea.
The wedding was beautiful and the food was amazing.
I had a ton of fun.
Other Recipes You Might Like
One of the items served was the amazing rosemary roasted potatoes.
Little red and yellow color baby potatoes perfectly roasted with crisp skin, infused with the aroma of rosemary, olive oil and butter.
I absolutely enjoyed the side dish.
Back to Irvine this week, this rosemary roasted potatoes recipe is the first thing I made for little G. He loves baby potatoes.
I served them with his favorite Baked Honey Barbecue Chicken thighs and he finished everything on the plate.
Try this side dish, it goes well with everything!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 197 calories per serving.
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes - the easiest and best roasted potatoes with garlic, rosemary and butter. A perfect side dish for everything.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- rosemary sprigs, for garnishing.
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Combine the olive oil, butter, garlic, baby potatoes, rosemary and salt together, on a cast-iron skillet or a baking pan. Cover it with a sheet of aluminum foil to avoid over-browning of garlic.
- 3Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until the skin turn crisp and the inside of the potatoes are fork tender. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and serve immediately.