Last weekend, I went up to the bay area to attend a good friend’s wedding.
The wedding was set in the beautiful seaside town of Santa Cruz, in a nice resort by the tea.
The wedding was beautiful and the food was amazing.
I had a ton of fun.
Other Recipes You Might Like
One of the items served was the amazing rosemary roasted potatoes.
Little red and yellow color baby potatoes perfectly roasted with crisp skin, infused with the aroma of rosemary, olive oil and butter.
I absolutely enjoyed the side dish.
Back to Irvine this week, this rosemary roasted potatoes recipe is the first thing I made for little G. He loves baby potatoes.
I served them with his favorite Baked Honey Barbecue Chicken thighs and he finished everything on the plate.
Try this side dish, it goes well with everything!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 197 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- rosemary sprigs, for garnishing.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. (190°C)
- Combine the olive oil, butter, garlic, baby potatoes, rosemary and salt together, on a cast-iron skillet or a baking pan. Cover it with a sheet of aluminum foil to avoid over-browning of garlic.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until the skin turn crisp and the inside of the potatoes are fork tender. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and serve immediately.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 197Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 3gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 10mgSodium 204mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 3gSugar 1gProtein 3g