Recipe: Baked Sea Bass with Ginger Ponzu Sauce
1/2 pound sea bass (2 fillets)
4 tablespoons sake
1/2 teaspoon mirin
1 tablespoon soy sauce
Ginger Ponzu Sauce
5 tablespoons Kikoman Ponzu sauce
1/2 inch fresh ginger (grated)
- Marinate the sea bass with sake, mirin, and soy sauce for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Pan-sear both sides of the seabass until the surface turns light brown.
- Transfer the fish fillets to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the ginger ponzu sauce generously over the baked sea bass and serve hot.
Note: The apricots served only as the backdrop of my pictures and were not used in the preparation of this dish.