FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR EASY DELICIOUS RECIPES EVERY DAY!
Recipe: Baked Sea Bass with Ginger Ponzu Sauce
1/2 pound sea bass (2 fillets)
4 tablespoons sake
1/2 teaspoon mirin
1 tablespoon soy sauce
Ginger Ponzu Sauce
5 tablespoons Kikoman Ponzu sauce
1/2 inch fresh ginger (grated)
1) Marinate the sea bass with sake, mirin, and soy sauce for 30 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3) Pan-sear both sides of the seabass until the surface turns light brown.
4) Transfer the fish fillets to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
5) Pour the ginger ponzu sauce generously over the baked sea bass and serve hot.
The apricots served only as the backdrop of my pictures and were not used in the preparation of this dish.