Sometimes, the most amazing dishes are created out of random ingredients in the fridge, just like this creamy garlic Parmesan shrimp recipe.
Other Recipes You Might Like
The cooking process took me a mere 15 minutes. I always have a bag of frozen shelled, deveined, tail-on shrimp available, so making this creamy garlic Parmesan shrimp is a jiffy.
I balanced off the creamy taste with cayenne pepper and lemon juice. The end result is so scrumptious that I am contemplating to open a restaurant just to serve this dish. Bon appetit!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 445 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 12 oz peeled, deveined, tail-on shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon mirin (optional)
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley, for garnishing
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat. Add the olive oil, butter, and saute the garlic until aromatic. Add the shrimp, stir and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, mirin (if using), cayenne pepper and salt. As soon as the sauce bubbles, add the lemon juice, stir to mix well. Turn off the heat and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top. Top with parsley and serve immediately.
This Creamy Garlic Parmesan Shrimp is best served with my easy spaghetti (check out the recipe) and garlic broccoli.
Serving Size2 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 445Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 292mgSodium 1479mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 29g