Sometimes, the most amazing dishes are created out of random ingredients in the fridge, just like this creamy garlic Parmesan shrimp recipe.
Other Recipes You Might Like
The cooking process took me a mere 15 minutes. I always have a bag of frozen shelled, deveined, tail-on shrimp available, so making this creamy garlic Parmesan shrimp is a jiffy.
I balanced off the creamy taste with cayenne pepper and lemon juice. The end result is so scrumptious that I am contemplating to open a restaurant just to serve this dish. Bon appetit!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 445 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 12 oz. shrimp (peeled, deveined, tail-on )
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon mirin optional
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley (for garnishing)
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat. Add the olive oil, butter, and saute the garlic until aromatic. Add the shrimp, stir and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, heavy whipping cream, mirin (if using), cayenne pepper and salt.
- As soon as the sauce bubbles, add the lemon juice, stir to mix well. Turn off the heat and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top. Top with parsley and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.