Garlic Sriracha Chicken
Garlic and Sriracha are two ingredients that produce amazing results when it comes to chicken, just like this delicious, moist and juicy oven baked Garlic Sriracha Chicken.
This chicken is packed with so much flavors: garlicky, spicy, sweet and savory I assure you it will be an instant hit.
This chicken recipe takes an active time of practically 10 minutes and the rest is marinade time and oven baking time.
For the best results, use boneless and skinless chicken thighs but you can certainly use chicken breast or even chicken drumsticks.
To get the nice char on the chicken, broil it in the oven.
All oven has a different broil function so make sure you don’t burn it.
I usually just sit in front of my oven watching the food when I use the broiling function.
Slice up the chicken into pieces like the photos. Serve them with steamed rice or noodles. This Asian-flavored chicken is crazy delicious. Make it for dinner tonight!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 311 calories per serving.
Other Asian-inspired chicken Recipes:
- Soy-glazed Chicken
- Ginger Garlic Baked Chicken
- Hoisin Sriracha Chicken
- Honey Turmeric Chicken
- Thai Baked Chicken Drumsticks
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Rinse the chicken thighs with water. Pat dry with paper towels. Mix all the ingredients in the Marinade. Stir to combine well.
- Combine the chicken thighs with the Marinade and marinate for 15 minutes. Transfer the chicken and all the garlic Sriracha marinade to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Cover the chicken with aluminum foil to prevent burning.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes, or until cooked. Remove the foil, spoon the dripping over the chicken and broil the chicken for 1 minute to char the surface of the chicken. Remove from heat, sliced into pieces, garnish with the white sesame, scallions and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.