Garlic and Sriracha sauce are amazing combinations when it comes to protein. This Garlic Sriracha Salmon is no exception as the garlic lends the garlicky nuance and the Sriracha imparts heat to the salmon. The end result is one of the best salmon recipes ever!
The best and easiest way to cook salmon is using foil. This salmon is wrapped with foil and baked in the oven. The end result is moist, juicy, tender and perfectly cooked salmon, in the mouthwatering garlic Sriracha sauce.
Garlic Sriracha Sauce
This amazing sauce calls for a few simple ingredients: garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar (or sugar), Sriracha and honey. The ratio of each ingredient is very important so there is perfect balance of flavors.
It’s very versatile and can be used on another type of protein, such as chicken.
This salmon turns out utterly delicious. For serving, simple steamed rice is all you need. Spoon the sauce over the rice and serve the salmon with the rice. Enjoy!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 263 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) salmon fillet
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (207°C). In a small bowl, mix the garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, Sriracha and honey together. Stir to mix well.
- Lay out two big sheets of aluminum foil. Make sure they are big enough to cover and wrap the salmon. Place the salmon on top and season with salt and ground black pepper on both sides of the salmon.
- Add the Garlic Sriracha mixture to the salmon. Spoon over to cover the entire salmon. Wrap up the foil sheets and make sure that there is no leakage.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the Salmon is just cooked through. Serve immediately.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 263Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 83mgSodium 809mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 1gSugar 10gProtein 31g