Lemon and black pepper are two of the most common ingredients and when you combine them with a protein, for example: shrimp, magic happens.
The interplay of flavors or lemon juice, pepper and briny shrimp produces utterly delicious recipe that you can’t stop eating.
This recipe takes only 15 minutes max, and there is very little prep. It calls for five (5) main ingredients.
You can saute and cook the shrimp in a skillet, or mix all the ingredients together and grill them. The shrimp will be delicious either way.
You can serve the shrimp as an appetizer, or serve along side your main entree such as pasta, rice, or salad.
For recipe idea, please check out my recommendations below in Recipe Pairing Ideas. This Lemon Pepper Shrimp instantly adds a WOW factor to your dining table, enjoy!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 242 calories per serving.
What Dishes To Serve with this Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) shrimp, shelled and tail-on
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Season the shrimp with the salt and ground black pepper. Set aside.
- In a skillet (cast-iron preferred), add the olive oil and saute the garlic until light brown. Add the Shrimp and saute for 1 minute before adding the lemon juice and lemon zest. When the Shrimp is cooked through, add the chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 242Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 381mgSodium 1564mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 31g