This is my first time making a sheet pan recipe and I made my favorite shrimp dish of all time: shrimp scampi, with a side of roasted broccoli topped with Parmesan cheese.
I am loving the idea of sheet pan recipes as it’s so convenient and fast, with amazing results.
I love the idea of combining two dishes into one and save time on prepping and cooking.
And there is only one pan to clean, less work, more time to enjoy other things.
If you want a more substantial dinner, you can just make some spaghetti to go with it.
As sheet pan is pretty big, you can double up on the ingredients and cook for a family of 4-6 with no problem.
Go and buy a sheet pan and start making this.
Trust me, you will love my recipe!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 347 calories per serving.
What Dishes To Serve with this Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 12 oz. (340 g) broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. (0.4 kg) shelled, deveined, tail-on shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Toss the broccoli with the olive oil, salt and ground black pepper a few times. Transfer them to the sheet pan and spread out in a single layer. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on the broccoli.
- Rinse the shrimp with cold water, pat dry with paper towels. Add the garlic, melted butter, salt, lemon juice, white wine and ground black pepper together. Mix well. Transfer the shrimp to the other side of the sheet pan and spread out in a single layer.
- Roast the shrimp and the broccoli and shrimp for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven, topped the shrimp with the chopped parsley, garnish with the lemon wedges and serve immediately.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 347Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 11gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 233mgSodium 1276mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 25g