Combine the two recipes together and you get this spicy shrimp pasta that is amazing and absolutely delicious!
This shrimp pasta is speckled with generous chili flakes so it’s spicy. The sauce is a simple garlic herb buttery and lemony sauce made with white wine.
All these ingredients are so happy together in the skillet.
For the pasta, I used spaghetti rigati, which is practically ridged spaghetti. This shrimp pasta tastes so much better because of it.
Those tiny bits of garlic and parsley leaves cling onto the pasta makes it extra flavorsome.
This shrimp pasta recipe makes a perfect dish for dinner tonight. The recipe is as good as the best Italian restaurant, at a fraction of the cost. Enjoy!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 596 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 4 oz. (115 g) spaghetti, spaghetti rigati or linguine
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz. (170 g) shrimp, deveined and tail-on
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons pasta water
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Salt, to taste
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 to mato, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley leaves
- Parmesan cheese, for garnishing
- Cook the pasta to al dente, according to the packaging instructions. Drain the pasta and set aside 2 tablespoons of the pasta water.
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat. Add the olive oil, butter and saute the garlic until aromatic (but not browned). Add the shrimp and stir a few times until they are half cooked. Add the white wine, pasta water, chili flakes, salt and black pepper. When the shrimp is almost cooked, add the lime juice, tomato, parsley and pasta. Stir to combine well. Dish out, top the pasta with some shaved Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Serving Size2 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 596Total Fat 29.8gSaturated Fat 14.7gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 200mgSodium 678mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 0.4gSugar 1.1gProtein 31.5g