Garlic Herb Butter
How to make Garlic Herb Butter. Learn the picture step-by-step, so easy to make and you can make so many dishes from it | rasamalaysia.com
2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
Scant 1/2 teaspoon salt
Garlic Herb Butter Recipe
Makes 2 sticks | Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the butter and salt and beat for a couple of minutes, or until fluffy. Add the garlic and parsley, stir to combine well. Transfer the the garlic herb butter onto a sheet of plastic wrap, roll up to form a cylinder shape. Twist both ends tight and keep it in the refrigerator. They are ready to use when the butter becomes cold and solid.
- You can use this garlic herb butter to make the amazing hasselback garlic cheesy bread.
- 1 stick of butter = 1/4 pound
- 1 stick of butter = 1/2 cup
- 1 stick of butter = 8 tablespoons
- 1 stick of butter = 4 ounces
- 1 stick of butter = 113 grams