Green Curry Recipe
and Updates on Facebook Daily!
Recipe: Green Curry
1/2 lb. chicken breast tender, cut into bite-sized chunks
2 tbs. green curry paste, Mae Ploy brand
1 cup coconut milk, Mae Ploy brand
1 cup bamboo shoot, Buddha brand
3 kaffir lime leaves, split and thinly sliced
2 mini peppers, sliced
1/4 cup Thai basil leaves
1 ts. fish sauce
1 tbs. palm sugar
1 tbs. vegetable oil
1. Saute the green curry paste with oil over medium heat until fragrant, add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and stir until the oil surfaces.
2. Add the chicken and kaffir lime leaves, continue cooking until the chicken is almost done.
3. Add the remaining coconut milk, palm sugar and fish sauce. Bring to a boil.
4. Add the bamboo shoots, cook for 5 minutes or until the bamboo shoots are softened.
5. Add the basil, stir and remove from the heat.
More Easy and Delicious Recipes:
Sign Up for Email Updates
Enter your email for new updates: recipes, giveaways, and more!