When I don’t have a lot of time, I make very simple dishes that calls for very simple ingredients without sacrificing taste, for example: scallops.
Scallops are naturally briny and extremely flavorful, a quick sear on the skillet and they are cooked.
Other Recipes You Might Like
These perfectly seared brown butter scallops are amazing! It took me practically 10 minutes to make, with very little prep time.
The only things you need to do are seasoning the scallops with salt and black pepper, grate some lemon peel on top of them, and garnish with chopped parsley after they are cooked.
The recipe takes 5 ingredients and 10 minutes to make. It really doesn’t get any easier, or more delicious than this. Bon appetit!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 204 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1 lb. scallops
- Ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Chopped parsley
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper. Heat up a skillet on medium heat and add the butter. Melt the butter, and slowly it will turn into brownish color and start to foam.
- Arrange the scallops on the hot skillet and sear on both sides, until they are cooked through.
- Add the lemon peel and parsley, serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.