Memorial Day is coming up soon and I am sure many of you are planning a summer cookout, backyard BBQ or picnic with lots of foods.
If you are firing up the grill for the first time this season, I have the most amazing salmon kebab recipe for you! They are so delicious.
Salmon is great for grilling. It’s a popular fish and you can make them into mouthwatering salmon skewers that everyone just can’t stop eating. These garlic butter salmon kebabs are exactly what you need to please your crowd.
How long do you cook salmon kabob on the grill? Salmon takes a very short time to cook and because of its flaky texture, you want to be very quick.
First, you cut salmon into cubes and coat with some olive oil. Then add salt and ground black pepper. Secondly, you make the garlic butter with lemon juice and herbs.
Grill the salmon kabobs about 1-2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle the garlic butter on the salmon skewers.
That’s all you need to do and voila, party is on with the juiciest, flakiest, and delicious salmon kebab ever. Enjoy!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 351 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or mixed herbs, oregano, thyme, chives
- Cut the salmon into 1-inch cubes. Transfer to a bowl and season with olive oil, pinch of salt and ground black pepper. Thread 3 pieces of salmon into each skewers.
- Mix the garlic, melted butter, lemon juice and herb together. Make sure the butter is fully melted and mix well with the other ingredients.
- Fire up a grill and grill the salmon for for about 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Transfer the grilled salmon kebab to a platter and drizzle the garlic butter on the salmon. Serve immediately.
If you use a bamboo skewer, soak the skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes to prevent burning while grilling. If you don't have a grill, you may cook the salmon on a grill pan.
Serving Size4 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 351Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 8gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 116mgSodium 151mgCarbohydrates 1gSugar 1gProtein 34g