Carrot is one of little G’s favorite vegetables and he would eat carrots on a daily basis.
I have a ton of carrot recipes but I am always developing new recipes and introduce new flavors to him, for example, this amazingly tender, sweet and absolutely delicious honey balsamic carrots.
Other Recipes You Might Like
This is one of the easiest side dish to make for any occasions and it’s great all year round. All you need are some baby carrots, or regular carrots, and a perfect balance of honey balsamic glaze.
Combine everything together and roast them in the oven, the active time is only 5 minutes. It’s so quick and easy!
I like cooking the carrots just for a couple of minutes in a skillet or cast-iron pan before roasting the honey balsamic carrots in the oven.
It’s an extra step but I guarantee you that the end result is so much more tantalizing and delicious.
This Honey Balsamic Carrots recipe is a great side dish for every day. It’s also so delicious that you can celebrate holidays such as Thanksgiving with these carrots.
I can guarantee you that they will be a crowd pleaser always. Happy cooking!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 146 calories per serving.
What Dishes To Serve with this Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 12 oz. (340 g) baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Combine the carrots with butter, garlic, salt, pepper, honey and balsamic vinegar. Stir to combine well.
- Roast the carrots in a oven-safe skillet or cast-iron pan (you may also arrange the carrots on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper) for 30 minutes or until they become tender. Top with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
If you are using a skillet or cast-iron pan, you may start off cooking the carrots in the skillet just for a couple of minutes before roasting in the oven. It will make the carrots taste even better.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 146Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 20mgSodium 170mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 3gSugar 15gProtein 1g