Soy Honey Butter Salmon is my latest roasted salmon recipe.
The salmon is baked in the oven, flavored with soy sauce, honey and butter.
It’s one of the easiest salmon dish you will make at home with only a few basic pantry ingredients, and it’s bold in flavors.
Salmon is one of the healthiest fish to eat and cooking salmon can be super easy.
Foil wrapped roasted salmon in oven delivers amazing results, with really short active time.
The end result is always juicy, moist and tender salmon as the foil seals in the flavors.
This Asian-inspired soy honey butter salmon is great with steamed rice, noodles, or pasta.
Serve the salmon right out of oven, it’s absolutely delightful.
My picky eater ate a big chunk of the salmon and asked for more.
Try this salmon recipe the next time you buy salmon.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 89 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Soy Honey Butter Salmon Recipe
Soy Honey Butter Salmon - Easy roasted salmon recipe with soy sauce and honey butter. Moist, juicy and delicious salmon for the entire family.
- l lb salmon fillet
- ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- sliced lemons
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the garlic, soy sauce, honey and butter together. Whisk to combine well.
- 3Rinse the salmon with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Transfer the salmon to a big sheet of aluminum foil and drizzle the garlic soy butter mixture on the salmon. Coat well. Top with parsley. Wrap the salmon up tightly and bake for 20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- 4Unwrap the foil, squeeze some lemon juice, garnish with the lemon and serve immediately.