The Best Roasted Shrimp
When it comes to parties, I am all about serving party foods such as this simple and delicious garlic herb roasted shrimp, a crowd pleaser which will be gone in no time.
This recipe is so easy with very basic ingredients: all you need is shrimp, garlic, parsley, butter, salt and pepper. Then, you just roast the shrimp in the oven, and that’s it!
The only problem you have is not making enough shrimp. So, load up on the shrimp, and make more if they run out. After all, it takes only 15 minutes to prepare this dish.
Ingredients for Garlic Herb Roasted Shrimp Recipe
- Cocktail sauce
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do you leave shrimp in the oven?
Bake until the shrimp turns white and pink as well as opaque.
How do you cook frozen raw shrimp?
Run the frozen shrimp under cold water to thaw them a little before cooking.
How many calories?
This recipe has 282 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe?
This dish is best served with cocktail sauce. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
Pairs well with:
Garlic Herb Roasted Shrimp Recipe
Garlic Herb Roasted Shrimp - easiest and best roasted shrimp with butter, garlic, herb and serve with cocktail sauce. Takes 15 mins.
- 2 lbs tail-on, shell and deveined shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges
- Cocktail sauce
- 1Preheat the oven to 400F.
- 2Combine the shrimp, garlic, parsley, butter, salt and pepper together. Stir to mix well.
- 3Arrange the shrimp on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, on a single layer. Roast for 8 minutes and serve immediately with some lemon wedges and cocktail sauce.