Shrimp Scampi Recipe
Another shrimp scampi recipe that I really enjoy is Hawaiian Shrimp Scampi, made famous by the shrimp trucks on the island of Oahu.
There are many ways to make this popular shrimp dish, on the skillet, in an Instant Pot, or roasted in the oven.
In this recipe, I will teach you how to make this easy roasted shrimp scampi recipe in oven that takes only 5 minutes prep time!
This amazing roasted shrimp scampi is simply the EASIEST shrimp scampi recipe ever. Roasted in oven and the only thing you need to do is prep the garlic, parsley, rinse the shrimp, combine all the ingredients together in a baking dish and shove it in the oven.
Broil it for 4-5 minutes or until cooked, and and you will have the most delicious, juicy, succulent shrimp scampi ever. There is ZERO cooking time on the stove top, and takes only 10 minutes in total from prep to dinner table.
Really, just look at the pictures, seeing is believing!
Roasted shrimp scampi is scrumptious on its own, but you can serve it over pasta of your choice, for example linguine, or with rice.
The yummy juice from roasting the shrimp in the oven is bursting with the briny flavors of the fresh shrimp, and you just want to slurp it from the dish.
I served mine with rice (as I always have rice at home) and finished my dinner in 3 minutes. Who would have thought that something so simple that takes only 10 minutes can be so satisfying and delicious.
This recipe is inspired by The Kitchn. Make a big batch, double or triple up the recipe and feed your entire family, I am sure they will be begging you for more every day!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 199 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 8 oz. shelled and deveined medium-sized shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (or 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- lemon wedges (for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 550°F (287°C) for broiling.
- Rinse the shrimp and pat dry with paper towels. In a baking dish, combine the shrimp with the rest of the ingredients, stir to combine well.
- Transfer the baking dish to the oven and broil for 4-5 minutes, in the middle rack. Remove from the oven once the shrimp are cooked. Serve immediately with some lemon wedges, over pasta, rice, or eat as is.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.