Best Carrot Recipes
I love spring and summer when heaps of fresh carrots are available in farmers market. This time of year, I am constantly trying out new savory carrot recipes. One of my favorites is Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots with carrot top.
I absolutely love carrot tops. There is just something about them that screams organic and healthy to me.
These whole roasted carrots are covered in garlic and crusty Parmesan cheese. Every bite is tender and cheesy. Carrots are so delicious!
Garlic Parmesan roasted carrots recipe is a great savory side dish for weeknight dinner. It’s also a great side dish for holidays such as Thanksgiving.
This is also a great recipe idea for kids because it’s fun to eat carrots by holding the carrot top. Add this Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots recipe to your dinner rotation, I promise you that you will want to make it again and again!
Other Carrot Dishes You Might Like
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Peel Carrots Ahead of Time?
Yes, you certainly can. Just make sure you soak the carrots with salted water to prevent the surface from turning darker. You can also keep them overnight in the refrigerator, covered in salted water.
Before cooking or roasting, just drain the salted water and pat dry with paper towels.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 186 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe?
Carrots go well with savory main dishes. For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
Pairs well with:
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots Recipe
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots - oven roasted carrots with butter, garlic and Parmesan cheese. The easiest and most delicious carrot recipes ever!
- 12 oz carrots, skin peeled
- 2 tablespoons melted salted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1Preheat the oven to 400F.
- 2Mix the melted butter and garlic together. Coat the carrots well with the butter mixture.
- 3Arrange the carrots on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle the extra butter garlic mixture on top of the carrots. Roast for 15 minutes, then top the carrots with the Parmesan cheese. Roast for another 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and slightly browned. Remove from the oven and top with the parsley. Serve immediately.