Boneless Pork Chop Recipes
I love boneless pork chops. There are so many recipes to make them.
I love all kinds of pork chops, they are delicious, for example: baked pork chops, Instant Pot pork chops, grilled pork chops.
This boneless pork chops recipe comes with an easy honey garlic sauce.
I will teach you how to make easy pan-fried boneless pork chops recipe that takes only 15 minutes.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Garlic Butter Pork Chops
- Baked Pork Chops
- Instant Pot Pork Chops
Ingredients for the Recipe
This best recipe calls for only 5 main ingredients:
- Center cut boneless pork chops.
- Minced garlic.
- Apple cider vinegar.
The seasonings above guarantees amazing taste, with juicy pork chops without the bones!
- Use a cast-iron skillet (preferably) to pan-fry the boneless pork chops.
- Cast-iron skillet retain heats well and spread heat evenly, making the pork chops all-around golden and perfectly pan-fried in the skillet. You can use a non-stick or stainless steel skillet, too.
- Use a combination of vegetable oil and butter to pan-fry the pork chops.
- Cook each side of the pork chop, without turning for about 3-4 minutes, depending on the thickness of your pork chops. This step will ensure that the pork is perfectly cooked to golden brown in color.
- Use fresh garlic and mince with a chef’s knife on your cutting board. DO NOT use a grater or blend the garlic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Bake Boneless Pork Chop in the Oven?
For this recipe, I don’t recommend baking in the oven.
The honey will burn in the oven, and you will not have the same tasty results cooked on skillet.
Baking also takes longer time. This skillet pork chops recipe takes only 15 minutes!
How Many Calories?
This recipe is only 348 calories per serving. It’s healthy and loaded with protein!
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
This meal is best served with a simple side such as Garlic Butter Sauteed Asparagus. Carrots and mashed potatoes go well with pork chops, too.
For a healthy meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Boneless Pork Chops Recipe
- 15 oz. center cut boneless pork chops (3 pork chops)
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter (melted)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian parsley (for garnishing)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- Season the pork chops with salt and ground black pepper, on both sides of the pork. Mix all the ingredients in the Honey Garlic Sauce together. Stir to combine well.
- Heat up a cast-iron skillet (preferred) on high heat. Add the vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Add the pork chops to the skillet and pan fry each side of the pork, uninterrupted, for 3-4 minutes each, or until the surface turns brown. Flip over to the other side and repeat the same.
- Push the pork chops to one side of the skillet, add the remaining butter. Add the garlic and saute for 10 seconds, or until they turn light brown. Add the Honey Garlic Sauce, cook to reduce the sauce to a thicker consistency or until the sauce turns amber brown.
- Spoon the sauce over the pork chops. Turn off the heat, garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.
omg, Omg, OMG!!! Soooo good. Even better: Soooo EASY!!
Even my grandkids gave it a Two Thumbs Up!! I’m a very simple lady….dinners like this make me happy! Thanks!
Not sure why my sauce never thickened?
Made it, loved it! Will make again.
I buy a whole tenderloin and cut it into roasts and chop. Cheap like that.
I just need to figure out how to make the chops more tender.
cook quickly. My mom used to overcook pork chops….not me. Slight pink is ok!
I made this for dinner a couple of nights ago and it was so delicious! I had bone in pork chops and so it took a little longer to make since they were also thick cut. It’s replacing my old recipe of just garlic pork chops! Thank you for posting! This is going to be a great meal we have at least twice a month! So easy too!
Thank for your trying!
Well I screwed up a bit. I used maple syrup instead of honey. But it was still very good. Thank for the recipe, I’ll try it again with honey :-)
I wanted to tell you I made this evening for dinner. Apparently I overbooked the chops because they were tough. Delicious but not very tender. How much time did you add for bone-in chops? Also I wanted to mention that I also cooked Coconut Lime Cauliflower. I halved all the ingredients EXCEPT the lime juice and zest. As limely as it sounds, it was great with with sweet chops. ???
This recipe was delicious and so easy to follow! Will definitely make again. Thank you for sharing! :)
We tried this last night and loved it! It was fairly easy to make and tasty. Thank you!
Thank you ? my family loved it. I tweaked the sauce just a little with more honey and it’s great.
Can I mince the garlic with a garlic press and use it that way?
Sure you can!
I have a pk of 9 small cut pork chops. Will this be enough sauce or should I doubt the recipe?
You can add more sauce.
Really enjoyed this!
Loved the sauce! Perfect kick to it. I served it with jasmine rice. Only problem with the recipe, is that you need a lot more sauce! ?