Boneless Pork Chop Recipes
I love boneless pork chops. There are so many recipes to make them.
This boneless pork chops recipe comes with an easy honey garlic sauce.
I will teach you how to make easy pan-fried boneless pork chops recipe that takes only 15 minutes.
Ingredients for the Recipe
This best recipe calls for only 5 main ingredients:
- Center cut boneless pork chops.
- Minced garlic.
- Apple cider vinegar.
The seasonings above guarantees amazing taste, with juicy pork chops without the bones!
- Use a cast-iron skillet (preferably) to pan-fry the boneless pork chops.
- Cast-iron skillet retain heats well and spread heat evenly, making the pork chops all-around golden and perfectly pan-fried in the skillet. You can use a non-stick or stainless steel skillet, too.
- Use a combination of vegetable oil and butter to pan-fry the pork chops.
- Cook each side of the pork chop, without turning for about 3-4 minutes, depending on the thickness of your pork chops. This step will ensure that the pork is perfectly cooked to golden brown in color.
- Use fresh garlic and mince with a chef’s knife on your cutting board. DO NOT use a grater or blend the garlic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Bake Boneless Pork Chop in the Oven?
For this recipe, I don’t recommend baking in the oven.
The honey will burn in the oven, and you will not have the same tasty results cooked on skillet.
Baking also takes longer time. This skillet pork chops recipe takes only 15 minutes!
How Many Calories?
This recipe is only 348 calories per serving. It’s healthy and loaded with protein!
What Dishes to Serve with this Recipe?
This meal is best served with a simple side such as Garlic Butter Sauteed Asparagus. Carrots and mashed potatoes go well with pork chops, too.
For a healthy meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes, I recommend the following recipes.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 15 oz center cut boneless pork chops (3 pork chops)
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian parsley, for garnishing
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- Season the pork chops with salt and ground black pepper, on both sides of the pork. Mix all the ingredients in the Honey Garlic Sauce together. Stir to combine well.
- Heat up a cast-iron skillet (preferred) on high heat. Add the vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter. Add the pork chops to the skillet and pan fry each side of the pork, uninterrupted, for 3-4 minutes each, or until the surface turns brown. Flip over to the other side and repeat the same.
- Push the pork chops to one side of the skillet, add the remaining butter. Add the garlic and saute for 10 seconds, or until they turn light brown. Add the Honey Garlic Sauce, cook to reduce the sauce to a thicker consistency or until the sauce turns amber brown. Spoon the sauce over the pork chops. Turn off the heat, garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.
Serving Size3 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 348Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 113mgSodium 265mgCarbohydrates 15gSugar 14gProtein 32g