Update: The winner is June D.
I am partnering with my friends at WearEver Cookware to give away a WearEver Pure Living 10-Piece Cookware Set. There will be one (1) winner whom will receive one (1) WearEver Pure Living 10-Piece Cookware Set. The suggested retail price of this cookware set is $79.99.
Pure Living is a revolution in nonstick cookware. The cookware is scratch and stain resistant with an interior and exterior surface that are easy to clean (it is dishwasher safe). It features a nonstick ceramic coating that is metal utensil safe and is PTFE, PFOA, Cadmium and lead free. The aluminum base guarantees high heat retention making it excellent for searing meats, poultry, and fish and it delivering crisper, more evenly cooked food. The cookware is safe for all cooking surfaces (except induction). All the pieces have silicone riveted handles for comfort and more durability, glass lids and nonstick exteriors.
- 10PC Set in Red or Champagne (8″ Fry Pan, 10” Fry Pan, 3qt Saucepan w/ lid and 3.5 qt Skillet w/ lid, 5qt Dutch Oven w/ lid, 2 tools)
- 8″ & 10″ Combo Fry Pan in Red or Champagne
- 12” Fry Pan in Red or Champagne
- 10” Fry Pan in Champagne
- 3.5 qt Skillet w/lid in Champagne
- 3qt Sauce Pan in Champagne
- PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free, Cadmium-Free, Recyclable
- Superior stain resistance, Superior scratch resistance, Durable ceramic cookware
- High performance, perfect cooking, easy ceramic nonstick, High quality aluminum base
- Soft touch and ergonomic silicone riveted handle, Sear and deglaze with ease, cook at high temperature (up to 750-degree F)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, Safe for all cooking methods except induction
Eligibility: United States only. Closing Date: February 24, 2013, 11:59 pm PST. Winner will be randomly selected and contacted via email on February 25, 2013. The prize is proudly sponsored by WearEver Cookware.
Other Amazing Prizes & Giveaways:
Click Below for More Easy and Delicious Recipes:
No similar posts.