Garlic noodles is my favorite noodles all these years. There is nothing not to love about Asian noodles tossed with lots of garlic, butter, Parmesan cheese, with savory Asian sauces. It’s one of the most requested dishes on my dinner table!
Other Recipes You Might Like
I learned to make Garlic Noodles after I tried it out at the famous Vietnamese Thanh Long restaurant in San Francisco and Crustacean in Beverly Hills.
Both are sister restaurants and their main draws are roasted crab and garlic noodles, which are utterly delicious. I was instantly hooked and developed this easy homemade garlic noodles recipe.
For the best result, use Asian noodles such as yellow noodles from Asian stores. But pasta such as spaghetti or linguine works just fine. You can eat the garlic noodles plain or serve it with roasted crab (try my recipe!).
You can also serve the noodles with garlic shrimp. Bon appetit!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 304 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 20 oz. yellow noodles or spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon bottled grated Parmesan cheese
- water (for boiling the noodles)
- Rinse the yellow noodles with running water to discard the oil from the noodles. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up a pot of water until boiling. Add the noodles into the boiling water and cook the noodles until al dente (you want it to still have a good chewy bite), or for a few minutes. You can taste the texture of the noodles while cooking. Do not overcook as the noodles will turn soggy. Transfer the noodles out and drain dry.
- Prepare the Garlic Sauce using a saute pan on medium to low heat. Add the butter into the pan and when it melts, add the garlic and saute until aromatic but not browned. Add all the seasonings into the pan, stir to combine well. Transfer the garlic sauce into a small bowl.
- To serve, just toss all the noodles with the garlic sauce. Add the Parmesan cheese, toss to combine well. Serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.