Instant Pot Pork Chops Recipe
If you love pork chops, you are going to love this easy, healthy and the best pork chops in Instant Pot, with creamy garlic Parmesan sauce and gravy!
These tender, fall-off-the-bone pork chops are pressure cooked with garlic, heavy whipping cream and Parmesan cheese.
Other pork Chop Recipes You Might Like
This recipe calls for only five (5) basic ingredients:
- Bone-in pork chops
- Chicken broth
- Heavy whipping cream
- Parmesan cheese
Here are my secrets and tips for this crazy delicious and best tasting pork chop dinner recipe:
- Use pork chops that are at least 1-inch thick.
- Use real shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Cayenne pepper is my secret ingredient; it adds heat and extra zing to any recipes.
- Always use “Saute” mode on your Instant Pot to reduce the sauce to a thicker and creamier consistency.
Can I Use Frozen Pork Chops or Boneless Pork Chops?
Yes, you can use frozen pork chops for this recipe.
You can choose any kind of pork chops you like, for example: sirloin, rib eye, blade chops, porterhouse chops. To learn more about how to pick pork chops, click here.
How Long to Cook Frozen Pork Chops in Instant Pot?
Frozen pork chops will take longer to cook in an Instant Pot so please increase the cook time to 10 minutes.
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 428 calories per serving.
What to Serve with This Recipe?
Serve pressure cooker pork chops with rice, for example cilantro lime rice. For a healthy meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
How to Cook Pork Chops in Instant Pot?
Please refer to the recipe card below for detailed step-by-step method on how to make pork chops in a pressure cooker.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- 1 1/2 lbs. bone-in pork chops, at least 1-inch thick
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (peeled)
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (plus more for garnishing)
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley leaves
- Season the pork chops with salt and ground black pepper.
- Turn on the Saute mode on your Instant Pot. As soon as the pot is fully heated (to make sure the pork chops don't stick to the pot), add the olive oil.
- Pan sear the pork chops until both sides turn slightly brown. (You may pan-fry the pork chops on a regular skillet or non-stick skillet.)
- Add the garlic and chicken broth to the Instant Pot. Sprinkle the cayenne pepper on the pork chops. Cover the pot and select Manual and set to High pressure for 8 minutes.
- When it beeps, turn to Quick Release. When the valve drops, remove the cover carefully, add the heavy whipping cream, salt, shredded Parmesan cheese, stir to mix well. Turn to Saute mode to reduce the sauce to a thicker consistency, for about 2-3 minutes.
- Top with parsley, shredded Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.