Here is another recipe from Nutella The 30 Best Recipes: Nutella Truffles. With the weekend coming and Easter on Sunday, I thought this is a great recipe to share, especially for those who love Nutella and truffles.
Here is another recipe from Nutella The 30 Best Recipes: Nutella Truffles.
With the weekend coming and Easter on Sunday, I thought this is a great recipe to share, especially for those who love Nutella and truffles.
Nutella The 30 Best Recipes ($10.95 US / $11.99 CAN) explores new ways of using, baking with and enjoying Nutella with 30 mouth-watering recipes.
These delicious recipes include irresistible macaroons and tasty cheesecakes, all in a handy, easy-to-use book for all the fans of the famous spread.
Some of delectable recipes include: Nutella Croissant, Nutella Whoopie Pies, Nutella Soufflés, and so much more.
The book is whimsically trimmed and bound in the shape of a jar of Nutella and is divided into sections such as little Nutella treats and Nutella for sharing that make it easy to find the perfect Nutella recipe for any occasion.
Better yet, each recipe is accompanied by a gorgeous full-color photograph making the book even more mouth-watering and irresistible.
NUTELLA: The 30 Best Recipes is the ideal recipe guide for fans of this most-loved of chocolate treats both near and far!
These Nutella Truffles are so easy to make and call for only 6 ingredients.
To make the truffles, you follow 3 simple steps.
This a a great recipe to make with the kids as they can help to shape the truffles with their hand into small balls and then roll the truffles with chopped hazelnut.
So easy, yummy, and perfect as the Easter Egg Hunt recipe.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 105 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 30 g caster/superfine sugar, (2 tbsp)
- 15 whole hazelnuts
- 50 g plain Chocolate, (2 oz)
- ½ cup Nutella®, (150 g)
- 2 tablespoons single/ light cream
- 30 g hazelnuts, toasted and chopped, (1 oz)
- In a saucepan, dissolve the caster/superfine sugar with 2 tbsp water to make a caramel. When it is ready, add the hazelnuts and mix thoroughly. When the hazelnuts are well coated with caramel, place them on a sheet of baking parchment and leave to dry.
- In a saucepan, melt the plain chocolate cut into pieces with the cream and NUTELLA®. Mix thoroughly until well combined then remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop up a nut-sized piece of the chocolate mixture. Add a caramel-coated hazelnut and roll in the palm of your hand to form a small ball. Repeat until all the mixture has been used, then roll the balls in the toasted, chopped hazelnuts. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Serving Size15 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 105Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 4gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 2mgSodium 5mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 1gSugar 9gProtein 1g