Salmon is healthy and packed full of nutrition. This garlic herb roasted salmon is one of the best salmon recipes ever.
Well, we all know that salmon is loaded with omega-3 and an excellent source for a child’s cognitive development.
Other Recipes You Might Like
I am just happy that little G loves salmon. In fact, he would ask for salmon as his dinner whenever he has a craving for fish.
A few days ago, he asked me to serve salmon with his favorite garlic noodles, and here it is the garlic herb roasted salmon I made for him.
This recipe is literally what it says: garlic, herb (I used Italian parsley), and salmon roasted in an oven. It’s a great Fall/Winter recipe and definitely one of the easiest salmon recipes I have attempted.
So easy, completely fuss-free, and I didn’t even have to marinate. When you have pretty fresh salmon, you don’t need a lot of seasonings or ingredients. Let the natural flavors of salmon shines.
A little butter, herb, salt, black pepper, and lemon juice are all you need. Dinner is done in about 20 minutes, and hurray to more brain power for the little ones!
How Many Calories per Serving?
This recipe is only 236 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a wholesome meal and easy weeknight dinner, I recommend the following recipes.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Garlic Herb Roasted Salmon
- 12 oz. salmon fillet, cut into two pieces
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F (207°C).
- Combine the melted butter, garlic, parsley, salt, cayenne pepper (if using), lemon juice and black pepper together. Stir to combine well.
- Arrange the salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spoon the garlic herb mixture onto the salmon, coat well on the top and sides of the salmon.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Dish out and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.
I prepared these in advance of a camping trip and froze them for safety. They traveled perfectly and made our time in the outdoors even better! Thanks fo rthe outstanding recipe.