I love margarita. If you come to my house, you will always find a bottle of margarita in my kitchen countertop. However, I love making my own margarita during summer.
There are so many variations of margarita, for example: orange-lime margarita, and this gorgeously beautiful and colorful blueberry margarita.
This blueberry margarita recipe is so easy. All you need are some fresh blueberries, sugar, water, lime juice and silver tequila. You want to make sure that you save some of the blueberries for the beautiful blueberry skewers for garnishing. Make a whole jug and serve it for your next party. I am sure the grown-ups will be very happy!
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 179 calories per serving.
5 Secrets to 20 Min Dinners
Get tricks for quick & easy meals!
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups silver tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- Combine 1 1/2 cups water and sugar in a container with a tight-fitting lid; sealed. Shake 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Thread 1/2 cup blueberries evenly onto 8 wooden skewers, set aside.
- Muddle the remaining 1 1/2 cups blueberries in a pitcher. Add sugar mixture, tequila, and lime juice; stir. Moisten half the rim of 8 cocktail glasses and dip in the salt. Discard the remaining salt. Serve the blueberry margaritas over ice; add a lime wedge in the margarita and garnish with a blueberry skewer.
Serving Size8 people
Amount Per Serving Calories 179Unsaturated Fat 0gSodium 875mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 16g