If there are two things I love about Brazilian food, they are Brazilian steak and Brazilian cheese bread (Pao de Queijo).
There is something about Brazilian Steak; it’s meaty, tender, juicy, oozing with right amount of food, and perfectly grilled and charred. It’s so delicious!
Other Recipes You Might Like
How to Make Brazilian Steak?
This golden Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak recipe is super easy, but yields Fogo de Chao restaurant-quality taste and texture. It calls for five simple ingredients: garlic, butter, parsley, salt and black pepper which you already have at home.
The sweetest thing about this simple recipe is that it takes only 15 minutes. How nice is that?
The flavors are so much more complex than the ingredients used. At first bite, I fell in love with it; it was as if I had the steak at famous Brazilian restaurants.
What Cut of Meat for Brazilian Steak?
You can make this recipe from various cuts of meat: skirt steak, flank steak or flap meat. Those are the tender parts of the beef.
Just follow my easy recipe and step-by-step methods below and you’ll have the most amazing steak that you can make at home. Bon appetit!
For the sides, go for something classic:
- Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- Skillet Dinner Rolls
- Brown Butter Garlic Honey Roasted Carrots
- More Side Dish Recipes
Serve Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak with:
For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes.
How Many Calories Per Serving?
This recipe is only 429 calories per serving.
Pairs well with:
Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak Recipe
Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak – the juiciest and most tender steak with a golden garlic butter sauce. Takes 15 minutes and dinner is ready.
- 6 medium cloves garlic
- kosher salt
- 1.5 lb. skirt steak, trimmed and cut into 4 pieces
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or vegetable oil
- 2 oz. unsalted butter (4 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1Peel the garlic cloves and smash them with the side of a chef’s knife. Sprinkle the garlic lightly with salt and mince it.
- 2Pat the steak dry and season generously on both sides with salt and pepper. In a heavy-duty 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat until shimmering hot. Add the steak and brown well on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer the steak to a plate and let rest while you make the garlic butter.
- 3In an 8-inch skillet, melt the butter over low heat. Add the garlic and cook, swirling the pan frequently, until lightly golden, about 4 minutes. Lightly salt to taste.
- 4Slice the steak, if you like, and transfer to 4 plates. Spoon the garlic butter over the steak, sprinkle with the parsley, and serve.