The Best Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
I am sharing with you this amazing Hawaiian chicken kabobs recipe that is easy, delicious, and perfect for the summer.
My Hawaiian chicken kabobs recipe is versatile, you can either use chicken or SPAM® Classic. The recipe works the same way. The idea is simple: threading cooked chicken or cubes of SPAM® Classic cubes onto a bamboo skewers with the juicy Dole pineapple slices.
Brush the amazing tasting King’s Hawaiian BBQ Sauce Original Sweet Pineapple BBQ Sauce on the chicken or SPAM® Classic and you have the perfect party food.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Ingredients for Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
- Black pepper
- Canned pineapples
- Bamboo skewers
- King’s Hawaiian BBQ Sauce Original
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Pineapple Make Chicken Mushy?
Yes, fresh pineapple juice can make your chicken mushy due to the enzyme bromelain. Use canned pineapple to solve this issue!
How Long Do You Grill Kebabs?
Be sure all sides of the kabob touch the grill, and grill for around 10-15 minutes, getting all sides.
How Many Calories?
This recipe has 204 calories per serving.
What Dishes to Serve with This Recipe?
For a fantastic Hawaiian-theme party, I recommend the following recipes along with macadamia nuts, Dole Pineapple Juice, and craft beer from Kona Brewing Co.
For more great recipes like this, sign up for our newsletter. We’ll send daily recipes you’ll love!
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Bamboo skewers
- 2 lbs. chicken, cut into cubes
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 can Dole Pineapple Slices, quartered
- 1/3 cup King's Hawaiian BBQ Sauce Original
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Heat up a skillet and add the oil. Pan fry the chicken until they are nicely cooked and browned on the surface. Remove from heat, cool off.
- Tread one piece of the chicken then follow by one quartered piece of the pineapple slice, follow by another piece of chicken. Arrange on the serving platter and finish threading the rest of the chicken.
- Brush the BBQ sauce generously on the chicken, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Notice: Nutrition is auto-calculated, using Spoonacular, for your convenience. Where relevant, we recommend using your own nutrition calculations.